Full Time Regular Job Summary
You bring a strong work ethic and a desire to begin/grow your career in construction project accounting. Reporting to the Project Accountant/Project Accounting Lead, you will be responsible for assisting in the processing of the day to day accounting functions of a large-scale construction project.
Join our Ledcor team in Kitimat today!Responsibilities
- Assists with project specific reporting and analysis for internal clients
- Assists with the administration of the accounts receivable functions including LEMs, Electronic Daily Billing and invoicing
- Assists with payroll from time sheets and summary sheets for processing; processes living out allowances, and records banked time for hourly staff
- Assists with the setup of subcontractor commitments and enters progress payments including payment to the subcontractor
- Supports equipment and fixed asset administration
- Data entry into financial ERP system
- Prepares new hire and termination documentation as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 0-3 years of related administrative, accounting, or analysis experience
- Accounting diploma or Degree would be an asset
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Site based position.
- 10/4 or 14/7 Rotational shift will be assigned.
- Camp and accommodations available dependent on home location.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!