Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Camp Manager who has extensive experience in a fast paced, dynamic, environment. As the Camp Manager for a major pipeline project, you will plan, execute and manage the camp strategy through set-up to operational across three camp locations with over 500 beds per camp.
Join our Ledcor Pipeline team today!Responsibilities
- Creates and implements camp strategy through set-up phase to operational to ramp-down for three camp locations with over 500 beds per camp
- Responsible for supervision of third-party subcontractors who will run day-to-day activities across the three camps
- Develops strong client relationships, manages client expectations and ensures camp strategy deliverables, schedules and budget objectives are met
- Resolves escalations and issues associated with ramping up and down large camps through immediate action
- Act as single point of contact for all camp related issues
- Provide applicable and timely reporting to project controls on relevant camp related information
- Able to manage difficult issues and obtain agreement as needed
- Maintains a high performing, team orientated and productive work environment.
- Champions Ledcor's HS&E strategy across camps
- 10+ years' experience in camp management, construction management or relevant field
- Previous experience creating, implementing and executing large camp plans
- Experience managing sub-contractors and internal staff
- Relevant experience ramping-up camps quickly and efficiently
- Graduated from a relevant post-secondary institute
- Able to influence work planning and execution
- Enjoys working hard - is action oriented and can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Identifies opportunities to improve - sees them as challenges to overcome
- Dedicated to meeting requirements of internal and external customers - acts with customers in mind
- Site based position
- 6 days on/1 day off shift rotation working 12 hours per day in remote locations during project construction
- Some travel will be required to office locations within Canada
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!