Full Time Regular Job Summary
Ledcor Pipeline's track record includes construction of 2" to 60" pipelines including mainline cross-country construction utilizing mechanized welding in a variety of geographic terrain including prairie, muskeg, heavily forested and mountainous regions. You are an Engineering and Construction professional who will be responsible for coordinating and tracking permit application and compliance.
Join the Ledcor Pipeline team today!Responsibilities
- Coordinates and tracks permit application and compliance during the approval and construction phases of a project
- Liaise with external regulators and communicates permit status to the project team
- Provides compliance advice and technical support to ongoing construction
- Updates the document control system with project permits
- Interfaces with internal and external engineering and consultants
- Performs permitting record keeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes; and maintenance of files, logs and submittals as they pertain to the permitting process
- Tracks conditions of issued project permits
- Performs other related duties as required
- 2-4 years of previous work experience on mainline pipeline projects
- Experience / knowledge of Provincial, MOTI & Municipal requirements for permitting processes
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word, Excel, BlueBeam, AutoCad and scheduling software
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Willingness to contribute actively in a team environment
- Site based position
- 6 days on/1 day off shift rotation working 12 hours per day in remote locations during project construction
- Some travel will be required to office locations within Canada
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!