Full Time Regular Job Summary
Ledcor is seeking an experienced Document Control Coordinator for our various locations around Alberta and BC. The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for the receipt, maintenance, control and distribution of current drawings, specifications, vendor data and manuals required to complete the scope of work.
Please come join our Ledcor Pipeline team today!Responsibilities
- Record, circulate and monitor all drawings/documents received from the clients, engineering office or vendors
- Prepare transmittals of drawings/documents for submission to the client/sub-contractor
- Request drawings/documents for distribution
- Assist in the preparation and issuing of maintenance documentation
- Develop drawing/document distribution matrices for accurate distribution to Ledcor personnel, subcontractors, suppliers and vendors
- Ensure more current set of drawings/documents are being utilized by auditing & reconciling Ledcor drawing logs to owner supplied drawing logs
- Maintain an index of all original documents stored at off-site storage
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong attention to detail
- Site based position working on multiple sites in AB & BC.
- 15 days on / 6 days off shift rotation working 12 hours per day.
- Living allowance and/ or accommodations and per diem.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!