Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Safety Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of projects and tasks required to support the Construction Division's HS&E initiatives and programs.
Come join our Ledcor Pipeline team today!Responsibilities
- Provide support for internal HS&E initiatives including content research and program development
- Acts as the HS&E technical resource for Ledcor's Learning Management System: blue
- Acts as the Sharepoint technical resource for the Divisional HS&E site on Ledcor Connect
- Assists in the development of the Ledcor e-Forms / Mobile Technology initiatives and acts as a technical resource as the program matures
- Provides back-up support to the Divisional DriveSafe Program Coordinator
- Develops and maintains an on-line catalogue of pre-printed HS&E products (tags, permits, booklets, etc) in collaboration with the
- Equipment Yard Manager
- Performs data entry and generates reports stemming from the annual Safety Survey
- Develops HS&E statistical reports for all departmental reporting requirements
- Monitors and updates the HS&E requirements for the IS Networld account
- Assists in the development of Ledcor HS&E Orientation presentations
- Assists in the organization and coordination of the annual Safety Summit
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, filing and document assembly, as required
- Acts as an Emergency Warden for the assigned office location
- May perform other required duties, as assigned
- Completed post-secondary education in business administration
- Possesses basic experience of the construction industry
- Outgoing, eager to learn and enjoys working "smart"
- Demonstrated intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of Enterprise programs such as JD Edwards and SharePoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities; capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Builds productive relationships with HS&E and operations, is seen as a cooperative and supportive team player
- High level of attention to detail with good proofing and editing skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative while remaining flexible and creative
- Have no physical restrictions that would limit the ability to move about safely on an active construction site
- This is primarily an office-based position, but some travel to branch offices and construction projects may be required
- Site based position working on multiple sites in AB & BC.
- 15 days on / 6 days off shift rotation working 12 hours per day.
- Living allowance and/ or accommodations and per diem.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!