Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Quality Administrator with substantial experience working on major construction projects. You will be working with the quality management team providing reporting and documentation management support. This is your chance to get on board with a landmark project at its early stages.
Join the Ledcor team in Burnaby today!Responsibilities
- General administration and record keeping functions to ensure quality management information is readily available
- Maintains records of Quality Training
- Maintain Quality logs
- Collaborate with Quality Managers to ensure summary reports and dashboard information is up to date
- Provides summary reports on testing results
- Review 3rd party inspection and testing results daily for completeness
- Collaborates with 3rd party inspection companies to ensure reporting follows project requirements
- Maintain records to support IMTE calibration program
- Reviews invoicing for Quality Subcontractors
- 2+ years' experience working in quality administration or coordination role in the construction industry.
- Strong computer background; including experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Presents information clearly and in appropriate style, makes technical information clear, persuades others in straightforward situations
- Able to solve problems based on clearly defined procedures
- Capable of proactively participating in discussions, asking questions, ensuring understanding and providing explanations clearly and precisely.
- Applies metrics and tools to analyze and measure processes
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of process mapping and technical writing
- Project Operations Center (Office) based 10 hours per day
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!