Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are an experienced Workface Planner with experience in Industrial projects. You have a general knowledge of work packages, project schedules and budget and experience with using 3D / 4D / 5D software.
Come join our True Blue team today!Responsibilities
- Accountable for developing Installation Work Packages (IWP's) from design documentation and coordinating with Discipline Superintendents to ensure a complete understanding of the scope associated with each IWP to meet production goals.
- Coordinates and provides AWP knowledge to Discipline Superintendents, Project Coordinators, and Managers
- Accountable for managing project 3D / 4D / 5D software to its capabilities with the project team and Clients, including IWP assignment, schedule dates, and project budget.
- Responsible for monitoring, controlling, modifying, reviewing or adjusting IWP's as necessary, and incorporate into 3D / 4D / 5D software
- Support the project with tools and systems necessary to manage budget and schedule of IWP's.
- Familiar with construction specifications, drawings and technical documents associated with the project.
- Ensures safety, quality and efficiency at the work fronts are considered in the planning process
- Experience with using 3D / 4D / 5D software, such as Smart Construction or ConstructSim is required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Workface Planning of Industrial construction projects
- Computer Science Degree would be an assist
- Information Technology degree
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- General understanding of Work Packages, project schedules and budget
- Knowledge of current construction safety practices
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!