Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years' of previous mining experience. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful planning and execution of the project scope, as well as final turnover to the client. You take pride in ensuring safety, quality, cost, scheduling, and general project performance is managed and maintained.
Come join our True Blue team in Nevada!Responsibilities
- Ensures site safety and quality standards pertaining to job site activities are met or exceeded throughout the project.
- Manages the contract to ensure all obligations are met and processes are followed to ensure payment for services supplied.
- Effectively manages the activities and safety performance of sub-trades to completion.
- Tracks expenditures, commitments, paid-to-date and expected-to-complete throughout the life of a project to ensure that budget predictions are kept valid.
- Develops the execution plan and schedule.
- Ensures site equipment and equipment records are maintained to Ledcor standards.
- Provides monthly reports and forecasts throughout project duration.
- Keeps lines of communication open and effective among all project stakeholders.
- Provides strong leadership, capitalizing on individual and group strengths.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager or in a similar role.
- Mining Engineering Degree, Construction Management Degree or 10 years work experience in Surface Pit Planning, Development and Operations utilizing a drill, blast, load and haul operation.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to manage changing priorities within multiple phase projects and possess a track record of successfully managing large, complex projects.
- Excellent computer skills will be required including familiarity with Microsoft Office, HCSS, AutoCAD and JDE.
- Minimum of a Valid Class C Driver's License.
- Must have current MSHA certification.
- This is a project-based position.
- Expect 50% or more field work in and around the mine project.
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.Date Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security