Full Time Regular Job Summary
The Senior Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties such as generating monthly operations reporting and journal entries, annual audit support, account reconciliations and analysis, and overseeing payroll time entry.Responsibilities
- Supports the preparation of monthly financial reports for all Summit entities and business units. Includes:
- Posting of journal entries
- Preparation of monthly inventory reconciliations, and review of inventory issues to ensure parts are expensed in the appropriate period and classified appropriately
- Reviewing and analyzing passthrough charges, and recording accruals as appropriate
- Reviewing GL reconciliations, including AR, AP/accruals, and prepaid accounts
- Performing month-end analysis to identify variances vs. budget; investigating errors and anomalies, and works to obtain explanations and resolutions
- Conducts ad-hoc financial analysis and participates in projects as required
- Reviews bi-weekly time entry for payroll processing, as well as the averaging agreement schedule tracking. Reviews FTE reports prepared by Operations Accountant.
- Provides leadership and guidance to junior team members to ensure operational requirements are met.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls and develops process improvements.
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a similar role performing full-cycle accounting.
- Experience in a multi-entity environment is preferred.
- High level of proficiency in all MS Office programs; ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data and perform complex functions within Excel, including the use of pivot tables, v-lookups, index match, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
Strong organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and competing priorities with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Ability to supervise junior team members, delegating / reviewing tasks as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to build and maintain solid relationships with co-workers at all levels of the Company
- Quick learner with flexibility to learn new tasks and systems, and deal with non-routine matters
- Directly supervises individual contributors and/or team leads
- Office based
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic. Date Posted