Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a detail-oriented individual looking to diversify your experience in payroll. As a Payroll Administrator, you will be working with a very dynamic team in processing an in house bi-weekly and weekly payroll.
Join Ledcor's Corporate Finance team in the Vancouver, BC head office. Apply today!Responsibilities
- Process a full-cycle payroll using our in-house ERP system (JD Edwards) and the latest WorkDay HCM platform
- Reconcile, file and remit payroll remittances (WCB, EHT, Withholding tax, etc.)
- Process payroll related account reconciliations and journal entries
- Collaborate with HR team's Employee Service Centre to answer employee inquires
- Collect and review payroll related time and pay reports
- Assisting Payroll Year End reconciling and T4 tax slip preparation and preparation process
- Serve as back up to other payroll team members
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1 to 3 years Canadian PA payroll processing work experience
- Designated Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) by the Canadian Payroll Association
- Experience with ERP system, i.e. PeopleSoft, JDE is considered an asset
- Previous full cycle accounting experience, capable to adopt to changes and learn
- Ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, with an inquisitive mind
- Customer service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Office-based position
- Vancouver, BC / Canada
Our Finance team is responsible for all corporate accounting, payroll, treasury, and taxation functions for the Ledcor Group. We provide prompt, accurate service and a professional approach to meeting and anticipating Ledcor's financial needs. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!