Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Material Controls Coordinator who provides on-site support to the Pipeline Maintenance team. You will have exposure to all elements of material flow in the industrial construction process from engineering design and procurement, receipt of material and related material identification at various locations, inventory management, surplus inventory management and shipping.
Come join the Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Interface with Engineering and Procurement groups to load and maintain appropriate information into the Maximo Materials database
- Accurate and timely data entry into Maximo Materials based on Engineering and Procurement activities: Bills of Material, Purchase Order, Receiving, Materials Request
- Maintain lines of communication with the fabrication facility, procurement, and module assembly yard
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external project teams
- Produce and distribute material status reports to project stakeholders
- Experience related to pipeline projects/maintenance contract is required
- Other related duties as required
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Completion of post-secondary education in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Experience with Maximo or other Materials Management software would be an asset
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills; with the ability to succeed within a fast-paced organization
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and reprioritize based on business demands and priorities
- Strong work ethic and initiative with the ability to work independently or within a team
- Site based position
- 7/7shift rotation
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!