Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are a Marketing and Development Coordinator who is experienced in providing oversight and support to outsourced sales and marketing teams. You will partner with the development and construction teams at all stages of projects to ensure the Ledcor is represented in the most positive light to our clients. You will also act as the office manager, overseeing the day to day operation of the office.
Join the Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Assist the SVP with the management and oversight of our marketing partners in the creation of brand and identity, and the execution of an effective marketing strategy.
- Work with our marketing partners through the preparation and production of effective marketing materials including websites, printed collateral, advertising, PR articles, and social media content.
- Ensure that timely and accurate reports are prepared by the sales team, including daily traffic reports, weekly sales reports, contract/escrow reports for bank, and other reports as required.
- From project inception to a fully transitioned operating property or sale of asset, assist with the coordination of internal and external team members from various disciplines including land development, development, construction, legal, finance, design, marketing and sales, property management and accounting.
- Assist the team with various administrative tasks including: booking travel, calendar management, expenses etc...
- Primary developer point of contact for homeowners from closing through to theend of the warranty period
- Coordinates the preparation and distribution of the homeowner manual and other homeowner documents
- Prepare monthly reports
- Other duties as required
- College, Trade or Technical Diploma in Business, Real estate or Marketing
- 3-5 years experience with a real estate development and/or marketing and sales company
- Knowledge of CRM system an asset
- Knowledge of the Hawaii real estate market and/or holder of a real estate license.
- Works well in a small team environment and willing to take on a variety of task and initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Desktop publishing experience would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with hard work ethic
- This position works out of the Ledcor Development Maui Office. Business travel may be required, as well as flexible work hours to accommodate workshops, marketing and sales events, functions ec.
When you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Building Construction USADate Posted
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security