Full Time Temporary Job Summary
You are an experienced Journeyperson Mechanic with 3-5 years of experience specializing in the maintenance of heavy equipment. You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing various construction equipment such as loaders, excavators and dozers. You have previous experience in an industrial environment, and you ensure safety is always a top priority.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and repair of earthmoving and pipeline equipment such as loaders, excavators, dozers, and haul trucks
- Engage and participate in Ledcor safety policies and procedures
- Perform preventative maintenance including filter changes, lube services and inspections
- Trouble shooting systems- example hydraulic, electrical & mechanical of all equipment and determine faults and extent of repair
- Write service reports and order parts
- Interpret work orders, technical manuals and use laptop for troubleshooting
- Check equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- 3-5 years' experience working on with heavy equipment in an industrial setting
- Must be an Interprovincial Red Seal and have a Journeyperson Heavy Duty Mechanic ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Bear Awareness Training and First Aid considered an asset
- Valid driver's license and driver's abstract considered an asset
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent's largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!