You are an experienced person who enjoys being a hands-on team player who is willing to assist multiple project managers daily. Being accurate and timely are very important to you. You know and understand that multi-tasking is essential!
If this sounds like you then, join us in our Austin, TX office as a Senior Project Controls Specialist.
- Evaluate actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates and Look-ahead schedules on a weekly basis
- Compile, review, analyze, and present large quantities of data via the progress monitoring tool
- Facilitates the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project
- Responsible for the administration and technical support for various in-house database applications
- Provide support for forecasting in order to ensure most current Earned Value information is built into consolidated forecasts
- Monitor procedures and practices, thinking creatively and strategically to create improvements
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Finance
- Experience with engineering and construction-based cost and scheduling systems (Productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form knowledge of main construction office processes
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
Aug 6, 2019
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
14400 The Lakes Boulevard, Pflugerville, TX, United States