The Senior Security Installation Technician will oversee and inspect the work of installers and installation Subcontractors. This includes but is not limited to Residential and/or Commercial alarm systems within a specified geographic region. This role will advise the Field Management team to ensure appropriate execution and implementation of branch operations or corporate operation strategies to ensure target levels of production, and effectively manage the process(s), reporting, and resolution of escalated issues to ensure customer satisfaction in accordance with company performance standards.
- Help effectively manage branch to target levels of productions for hours per install
- Assist with sales jobs walks and design support as needed
- Understand the sales process from beginning to end including sales central and contract entry
- Ensure installer staffing has necessary certifications and training to install those products dispatched to the company
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction based on the performance of installation
- Advise and Assist in the management of the commercial and residential installation workforce to meet customer demands
- Maintain high installation quality of service by ensuring all installations are to company and manufacturer installation standards.
- Insure installations are completed within the proper amount of time and within budget.
- Schedule and coordinate material and labour for installations
- Acknowledge, implement and enforce all LTS Home Services policies and procedures
- Liaise with training department to maintain an on-going library of all LTS Home Services policies, procedures and technical manuals in conjunction with Training Department
- Submit accurate and timely documentation to immediate supervisor (Billing Reports, Data Entry Information, Time Cards, etc.)
- Attend classroom and field training as required.
- Maintain a good driving record
- Submit accurate and timely documentation (Billing Reports, Data Entry Information. Time Cards, etc.)
- Ensure the maintenance of appropriate truck stock supplies/tools/equipment for technicians
- Maintain the appropriate basic hand tools for self and installers necessary to perform required duties
- Assist with troubleshooting and repair of advanced installations using test equipment and PC's
- Coordinate with dispatch to distribute and manage work orders for scheduled technicians
- Ensure compliance with all local codes and manufacturer specification
- Assist with design stage of difficult installations
- Prepare and deliver performance reviews
- May oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain appropriate certifications and qualifications for the position
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 Years experience in the alarm industry and 2-3 years supervisory or managerial experience
- High degree of knowledge of standards/practices and panels
- Pc Management experience
- College, Trade or Technical Diploma
- Security Systems Technician ITA Certification
- Valid Driving License required
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs
- The employee may be exposed to adverse weather conditions
- Moderate noise level work environment
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 21, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada