You are a Camp Manager who has extensive experience in a fast paced, dynamic, environment. As the Camp Manager for a major pipeline project, you will plan, execute and manage the camp strategy through set-up to operational across three camp locations with over 500 beds per camp.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Create and implements camp strategy through set-up phase to operational to ramp-down for three camp locations with over 500 beds per camp
- Responsible for supervision of third-party subcontractors who will run day-to-day activities across the three camps
- Develop strong client relationships, manages client expectations and ensures camp strategy deliverables, schedules and budget objectives are met
- Resolve escalations and issues associated with ramping up and down large camps through immediate action
- Act as single point of contact for all camp related issues
- Provide applicable and timely reporting to project controls on relevant camp related information
- Able to manage difficult issues and obtain agreement as needed
- Maintain a high performing, team orientated and productive work environment.
- Champion Ledcor’s HS&E strategy across camps
- 10+ years’ experience in camp management, construction management or relevant field
- Previous experience creating, implementing and executing large camp plans
- Experience managing sub-contractors and internal staff as well as experience ramping-up camps quickly and efficiently
- Action oriented and can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Identifies opportunities to improve - sees them as challenges to overcome
- Dedicated to meeting requirements of internal and external customers - acts with customers in mind
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 25, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada