You are a committed and organized professional who will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and facilitation regarding recruitment, on-boarding and training requirements for field-based hourly and salaried workers.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Identify committed individuals for training, monitor participants progress, and make referrals for Project employment
- Engage with the local communities, ACRs and to identify potential candidates and analyze training requirements
- Serve as an information hub for requests and updates on work and training opportunities, and worker status as well as coordinate and collect monthly data, as an NEB requirement
- Engage with onsite management and subcontractors to continually update training providers list, gain feedback on new worker performance, and record new, upcoming job openings
- Source funding institutions and prepare or assist the Project and applicants with proposals.
- Connect with Indigenous organizations, industry partners, the Christian Labor Association of Canada (CLAC), and educational institutions to leverage existing training programs
- Coordinate and maintain the delivery of the online TMEP Cultural Awareness Training module
- Coordinate and continually update worker training schedules, in partnership with the HR Field Representative and the Indigenous Liaison
- May perform other duties as required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Post-secondary Education or relevant Diploma
- Experience in the construction industry
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, and ability to quickly learn new software
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to coordinate the efforts of others to accomplish objectives
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 25, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada