You are a dynamic administrative professional looking for a critical support role with diverse responsibilities. You have a proven commitment to customer service, a self-starter and team player. In this Administrative Assistant role, you will provide a range of administrative support services to our project teams.
Grow your administrative career and join the Ledcor Construction team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and operational duties within the department such as administering contracts, legal documents and the archiving of project files
- Assists with the coordination of meetings or events including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Communicates with management, staff, contacts and visitors; acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- May conduct research and/or review administrative processes in order to improve upon the products, services and support provided
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists for the department
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required; may coordinate computer requests, phone and office moves and other installations
- Provides technical assistance as required (Skype enabled meeting rooms, etc).
- Assists manager(s) with preparation for the arrival of new hires as required
- Ensures the timely and accurate processing of timesheets
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1 - 5 years’ experience in a similar administrative or related role
- Previous experience in construction or a related industry would be an asset
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in office administration or related discipline an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; an aptitude for learning new computer systems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team; good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Capable of understanding and following procedures
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to problem solve
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 6, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada