You are a Ground Disturbance Lead that has thorough knowledge of all related regulations. As the Ground Disturbance Lead, you are responsible for representing the company to landowners, regulators and utility representatives on issues related to ground disturbance on mainline pipeline construction. You will identify and review ground disturbance hazards, ensuring compliance with the permits and agreements required as per legislation and Company policy. In this role you will also be overseeing a team of Coordinators.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Jasper AB!
- Control, maintain, and implement the first call process throughout the life cycle of the project, including the creation and supply of an organized Ground Disturbance package that will capture all information gathered throughout the completion of the Project
- Review and audit crossing agreements ensuring all legalities have been identified and are executed or in place prior to commencement of the Project scope
- Witness day lighting, open cut crossings, and back fill activities to capture any and all information as required
- Attend morning management meetings and help plan future Ground Disturbance work in a seamless fashion
- Manage and delegate tasks and responsibilities to Ground Disturbance Coordinators
- Completion of post secondary education in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Ground Disturbance certification
- 5-7 years of mainline pipeline construction experience
- Familiar with pipeline construction methodology and practices
- Strong computer skills with MS Word and Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage a team’s workload
- Mentor and coaching abilities
- Site based position working on multiple sites in AB & BC.
- 15 days on / 6 days off shift rotation working 12 hours per day
- Living allowance and/ or accommodations and per diem
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 6, 2019
303 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, AB, Canada