You are an experienced and fully qualified HS&E Coordinator who is responsible for applying the professional practices required of Health, Safety and Environment professionals at a Ledcor Pipeline work/project site.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Jasper!
- Provide HS&E functional leadership, mentorship and guidance to operational management at a project level for effective implementation of the Ledcor HS&E program
- Drive the site implementation of HS&E processes and practices, as per the Ledcor HS&E program
- Respond to issues relating to health, safety, environment, and emergency response
- Train project personnel in task/trade specific work practices and procedures such as Confined Space, Working at Heights, Respiratory Protection, and Lock Out/Tag Out
- Support operational personnel in the completion of their Leading Indicator targets and objectives
- Create clear and timely incident notifications (Flash Reports) and conduct detailed, fact-based incident investigations
- May perform other duties as required
- 5+ year's relevant Oil and Gas Health and Safety experience with a focus on Pipeline
- NCSO Certification or an Occupational Health & Safety Certificate as well as be in pursuit of CRSP, CSP or other HS&E designation
- Strong presentation and communication skills with intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to influence the thinking and actions of others without exercising direct authority
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor site supervision and workers in the adherence of the site-specific safety plan, client and jurisdictional requirements
- Know when and how to compromise; find solutions to resistance/setbacks and possess a drive to finish
- Can comfortably handle risk/uncertainty and able to make timely self-directed decisions under tight timelines and pressure
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position -15 days on 6 days off, 12 hours per day
- LOA and/ or accommodations and per diem
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 16, 2019
303 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, AB, Canada