You are a savvy procurement professional used to being the primary contact for subcontractors with agreements in place. As the Procurement Coordinator you will also be responsible for all commercial elements of onsite materials purchasing and service enlistment once the project has started.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Jasper!
- Consideration of the Project Schedule and Workfront planning (RAS dates)
- Facilitation of RFQs, evaluation and sourcing tasks for material and services ordered from site
- Preparation and issuance of Purchase orders and Service Agreements
- Initial review of commercial risks or term/condition negotiation
- Ensure achievement of project conditions and advantages
- Ensure commercial adherence to the Prime Contract, subcontract, material purchase agreement and PO
- Point of Contact for subcontract execution and performance measures
- Subcontractor document management including pre-access documentation as well as subcontractor start dates
- Preparation/facilitation of Subcontract Closeout
- Over, Short and Damage resolution/coordination with site material controls and vendors
- May perform other duties as required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in project coordination, subcontract administration, dispatch, or logistics with an understanding of the pipeline, energy or construction industries
- Strong computer background including experience with programs such as MS Word and Excel
- Effective communication and coordinator with project disciplines and Procurement Manager
- Ability to interact with clients and negotiate with subcontractors while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction along with strong professionalism is a must
- Effective multitasking, attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field will be considered an asset but is not required
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position -15 days on 6 days off, 12 hours per day
- LOA and/ or accommodations and per diem
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 16, 2019
303 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, AB, Canada