You are an experienced video marketing and communications professional looking for your next dynamic opportunity to create and manage the process for internal video services in a large, complex organization. As the Video Communications Specialist you will work with our communications team, business leaders and other stakeholders to define requirements and deliver internal video productions, through outsourcing the work to our preferred video production providers.
You enjoy working collaboratively with a team and external resources, and you understand how to manage all the details of a project to deliver a creative product on schedule. If you can take an idea from inception to an engaging story that connects employees to our company values – we want to hear from you!
Join the Employee Communications team as Video Communications Specialist!
- Work with the communications team and our business leaders, support video communication initiatives from concept through all details of production, using a structured planning approach to ensure objectives and outcomes are clearly defined and met
- Act as primary liaison for all our video producer relationships
- Outsource work to video agencies, proactively schedule filming of employees, and identify shoot locations to manage the production of multiple videos in support of the annual employee meeting and other initiatives
- Create and manage production timelines and approvals. Archive all footage in video library
- Support the employee communications team in developing visual storyboards that represent the messaging and concepts we want to convey
- Secure all required safety permits and liaise with the on-site Safety coordinator to ensure all safety orientation requirements are met, and personal protective equipment (PPE) is provided for film crews to enter work sites
- Coordinate travel and equipment for video shoots. Travel to scout potential shoot locations prior to filming, and on scheduled filming dates
- Provide on-site direction, keeping the team on schedule and following site safety procedures
- Work with video agencies to manage all film edits, music selection, text and animation adjustments and photo selection to deliver final client-approved product
- May perform other communication duties as required
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of communications experience, including video production. Experience working in an internal communications role is a plus
- You hold a diploma or degree in Communications, Video or Film Production, Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills. You easily build relationships both in person and over the phone
- You are self-directed and admired for your planning, organizational and detail-oriented skillset
- You take pride in your ability to juggle multiple priorities, follow through and deliver results
- You’re a good writer and have demonstrated ability to deliver professional, engaging and impactful messages through a variety of media
- You have strong computer skills. A working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is even better
- You are a true team player. You model integrity, respect, sincerity and diplomacy. You work well within team projects and can lead a project to satisfactory completion
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 22, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada