You are an experienced Project Controls Coordinator who will use your attention to detail and analytical skills to perform reporting, subcontract administration, and provide technical and/or management support to the operations team on a pipeline project.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Jasper!
- Prepare complex reports in Excel for internal and external distribution
- Compile, review, analyze, and present large quantities of data via the progress monitoring tool
- Facilitate the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project
- Responsible for the administration and technical support for various in-house database applications
- Support the subcontract management process by helping with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Influence method and format of tables, charts and reports.
- Continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the projects.
- May perform other duties as required
- 1-2 years related work experience
- Completion of post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and perform complex functions within Excel
- Experience with engineering and construction-based cost systems (Productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and re-prioritize based on business demands and priorities
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position -15 days on 6 days off, 12 hours per day
- LOA and/ or accommodations and per diem
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 16, 2019
303 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, AB, Canada