The Quality Manager, recognized as an authority across the project by using expertise to supervise quality staff to ensure quality standards at the project site are satisfied.
Apply today to join our Ledcor Pipeline team today!
- Oversees Quality management for assigned projects, provides clear direction to the Quality team members, and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities.
- Oversees Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with Ledcor’s quality program.
- Provide guidance and expertise in the utilization of various Inspection Technologies and application of industry codes and company standards.
- Applies knowledge and skills through the handling of complex problems and shares expertise directly with subcontractors and material suppliers to ensure that submittals are complete, participates in meetings and strategy sessions with senior level management.
- Oversees and managed the development of Ledcor’s Quality Program.
- Oversees assigned project Quality Plans.
- Coordinates resources between multiple business units.
- Participates in building and maintaining of partnerships on site between the Haisla First Nation and non Haisla First Nation employees
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Completion of post-secondary education with a related diploma, degree or trade certificate.
- 10+ years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
previous experience partnering with aboriginal nations in construction ventures
- Has detailed technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements, modern construction practices, techniques and equipment.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Anticipates problems and challenges, proposes innovative solutions and ensures solutions are consistent with the organizations objectives.
- Creates formal networks internally and externally.
- Influences strategic and other issues which affect the business internally or externally, makes presentations at senior management level.
- Acts as a facilitator and mentor, moves the team forward, may be a team leader or conduct performance management meetings for supporting or professional staff
- Site based position working on multiple sites in AB & BC.
- 15 days on/6 days off shift rotation working 12 hours per day.
- Living allowance and/ or accommodations and per diem.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 6, 2019
303 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, AB, Canada