You are an experienced Quality Manager, recognized as an authority across the project by using your extensive expertise to supervise quality staff and to ensure quality standards at the project site are satisfied.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Jasper!
- Oversee Quality management for assigned projects, provides clear direction to the Quality team members, and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities
- Provide guidance and expertise in the utilization of various Inspection Technologies and application of industry codes and company standards
- Apply knowledge and skills through the handling of complex problems and shares expertise directly with subcontractors and material suppliers to ensure that submittals are complete, participates in meetings and strategy sessions with senior level management
- Oversee and manage the development of Ledcor’s Quality Program as well as oversee the project quality plans
- Coordinate resources between multiple business units and project sites
- Participate in building and maintaining of partnerships on site between the Haisla First Nation and non Haisla First Nation employees
- May perform other duties as required
- 10+ years related work experience
- Completion of post-secondary education with a related diploma, degree or trade certificate
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office
- Previous experience partnering with aboriginal nations in construction ventures
- Detailed technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements, modern construction practices, techniques and equipment
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Anticipates problems and challenges, proposes innovative solutions and ensures solutions are consistent with the organizations objectives
- Acts as a facilitator and mentor and moves the team forward
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position -15 days on 6 days off, 12 hours per day
- LOA and/ or accommodations and per diem
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 16, 2019
303 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, AB, Canada