As a dedicated safety minded administrator, you will ensure the accurate and timely completion of a variety of projects and tasks required to support the the pipeline teams HS&E and site teams.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Jasper!
- Provide support for internal HS&E initiatives including content research and program development
- Act as the HS&E technical resource for Ledcor’s Learning Management System: Blue
- Act as the Sharepoint technical resource for the Divisional HS&E site on Ledcor Connect
- Assist in the development of the Ledcor e-Forms / Mobile Technology initiatives and acts as a technical resource as the program matures
- Provide back-up support to the Divisional DriveSafe Program Coordinator
- Develop and maintains an on-line catalog of pre-printed HS&E products (tags, permits, booklets, etc)
- Perform data entry and generates reports stemming from the annual Safety Survey
- Develop HS&E statistical reports for all departmental reporting requirements
- Monitor and updates the HS&E requirements for the IS Networld account
- Assist in the development of Ledcor HS&E Orientation presentations
- Act as an Emergency Warden for the assigned office location
- May perform other duties as required
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in a fast paced construction or pipeline environment
- Completed post-secondary education in business administration
- Demonstrated intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of Enterprise programs such as JD Edwards and SharePoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities; capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- High level of attention to detail with good proofing and editing skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative while remaining flexible and creative
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position -15 days on 6 days off, 12 hours per day
- LOA and/ or accommodations and per diem
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 16, 2019
303 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, AB, Canada