You are an experienced marketing and communications professional looking for your next dynamic opportunity to exert a positive influence across a diversified business through communication of our Information Services (IS) solutions. As the Employee Communications Specialist dedicated to Ledcor's Information Services (IS) function, you will work with IS to develop communications to increase employee understanding of technology-related programs and enterprise-wide initiatives that enable competitive advantages for our business.
You enjoy working collaboratively with a team and understand how to manage the details of a project to deliver communications in the most effective way to an audience. As part of Ledcor’s Employee Communications function which sits within HR, your experience in internal communications is an asset. In collaboration with Ledcor’s broader communications team, you will promote Ledcor's True Blue culture by creating compelling content that engages and inspires employees in support of the company's vision.
If you are experienced working with teams to develop communication solutions that drive a company’s business objectives – we want to hear from you! Join our team as Employee Communications Specialist for Information Services in Vancouver today!
- Support employee communication initiatives from strategic concept through to execution and detailed production, using a structured communication planning approach to ensure objectives and outcomes are clearly defined
- Using a creative marketing approach, act as a resource to Information Services leaders when rolling out new programs and other key internal initiatives
- Provide guidance on developing communication plans in support of business objectives, with a variety of tactics, to encourage greater employee engagement with IS initiatives
- Build and drive content, including sourcing/writing/editing for internal use, to ensure content is specific to intended audience groups
- Conduct research and gather information to develop IS communication content relevant to the business community. Post and disseminate approved communication content to target audiences
- Assist with the coordination and development of training sessions and webinars, marketing training to target audiences, event scheduling, booking resources, and compiling required materials
- Assist with the sourcing and creation of video content for communication and training. Work with design software to edit images
- Solicit feedback from business community through surveys and other interaction to measure effectiveness of communication. Revise communication plan based on feedback to keep it relevant and effective
- Monitor events and communication from key vendors to identify and share communication content relevant to the business community
- May perform other duties as required to support IS and the enterprise-wide Employee Communications function
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of communications experience. Experience working in an internal communication or IS communication role is a plus
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- You’ve developed communications strategies and implemented tactics to drive business objectives and support company culture
- You’re an exceptional writer and have demonstrated ability to deliver professional, engaging and impactful messages through a variety of media
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills. You easily build relationships both in person and over the phone
- You’re capable of understanding and interpreting written procedures accurately and communicating them to others in ways that are easy to follow
- You have expert knowledge of MS Office and an aptitude for learning various computer systems; working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is an asset
- You are self-directed, admired for your planning, organizational and detail-oriented skillset, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- You are a true team player. You collaborate, work well within team projects and can lead a project to satisfactory completion
- You are customer-focused: You model integrity, respect, sincerity, diplomacy, warmth, empathy and optimism
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 22, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada