You thrive in a fast paced, collaborative work environment with superior communication and project coordination skills.
As a Learning Developer, you will support training production and delivery of a broad range of technical topics and/or operations procedures with a focus on rapid training development and strong adherence to high quality and branding standards.
This position can be based in either Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB.
- Assist in the production and delivery of online training, including self-paced e-learning, virtual webinars, and video-based micro-learning, software demo, and job aids while adhering to project timelines and learning goals
- Coordinate meetings with multiple subject matter experts (SMEs) to extract and understand technical content
- Liaise and collaborate with internal team members and multiple SMEs for content review and feedback
- Produce storyboards and write/edit scripts for training presentations and videos
- Produce audio recordings and coordinate technical rehearsals with presenters/instructors for recordings and webinars
- Produce final training videos using audio, storyboards, scripts, and other presentation materials
- Assist in maintaining the course calendar, catalogue, training evaluations within our learning management system (LMS)
- Produce reporting and training metrics using LMS reporting tool
- Review and update existing course content, edit existing videos as required
- Responds to a broad range of internal technical and operations procedures-related training requests and inquiries
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in training content development, technical writing & communications, or project management/coordination or related experience
- A proven ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and work under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to execute and follow training production timelines
- Demonstrated ability to transform technical content in to visually engaging and audience focused presentations
- Strong interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide audience
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with technical SMEs and internal team members
- Experience with video editing and eLearning software experience or similar software is required (examples: Camtasia, GoAnimate Articulate Storyline, etc.). Graphic design experience is an asset
- Sound knowledge of or desire to develop in adult learning and instructional design is an asset
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 23, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada