You are a Wireless Foreman with 5+ years of wireless experience, directly supporting field teams and interfacing with the client. Working with team, you will execute the project plans and schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. You will manage quality control, including reviewing and managing project performance, while simultaneously ensuring safety, and delegating work to field staff and contractors.
Join Ledcor in Alberta today!
- Acts as the main point of contact with the client / owner and protects LTS and the owner’s interest in carrying out the work
- Responsible for the installation / commissioning of wireless equipment and coordination of existing technicians as required
- Provides clear direction to team members and distributes workload to capitalize on individual opportunities
- Ensures fall protection practices and procedures and tower life saving techniques are in place a followed
- Understands and communicates blue-prints, drawings, work orders and RF diagrams in order to successfully complete jobs
- 5+ year’s experience in construction of roof top sites, In Building DAS systems
- Previous experience leading a team
- Successful completion of safety in rigging course
- Rope access certification an asset
- Working knowledge in fall protection practice and procedures and tower life saving techniques
- Experience with the erection of monopoles, guyed and self-support towers
- Demonstrated ability to use of winches, rigging\hoist and capstan equipment
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Travel to various sites and office locations is required
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Aug 6, 2019
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada