You are an experienced Superintendent, fully competent in the profession who is ready to assume a leadership role by providing guidance to project staff and ensuring smoothly functioning operations. You are proud of your outstanding safety record and are ready to ensure projects come in safely, on time and on budget.
Apply today to join our Piling team based in Fort McMurray!
- Ensures that site safety measures meet or exceed standards
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, applicable building codes, and that efficiency in labour and materials maintain high quality standards
- Hires and manages hourly employees as required to complete the project in consultation with the Project Manager
- Reviews, maintains and updates the construction schedule and ensures milestone and completion dates are met
- Plans and executes system completion and system turnover
- Maintains, approves, and submits hourly time cards with all necessary details for job costing purposes
- Prepares field change orders to be signed by project owner or representative when requested
- Reviews subtrade/supplier invoices against the field purchase orders and report any discrepancies to the Project Manager or the accounting department
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 10+ years of industrial construction experience as an piling superintendent
- Experience on major industrial projects $100M+ in size
- Familiar with industrial construction methodology and practices including workforce planning
- Understanding of industrial documents and the ability to ensure that they are complete, protect the owner’s interest, clearly define expectations and provide incentive to perform
- Strong safety record and the ability to work with a variety of individuals
- Able to focus on developing long term partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure our contributions to their continuing success
- Influence client and/or organizational leadership to accomplish operational objectives
- Site based position
- Rotation to be determined
- Living out allowance provided in lieu of accommodations
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 6, 2019
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada