You are an experienced Scheduler with experience working on large scale construction projects. As the Scheduler, you will be responsible for the planning, development and coordination of the project schedule including tracking issues, analyzing data and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients.
Apply today to join our Civil team in Fort McMurray!
- Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates
- Monitors and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule
- Monitors compliance and initiates corrective measures Contributes to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required, prior to proposal date, which sufficiently illustrates the sequence of work activities and contract time
- Maintains master schedule for each project and identifies and records the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled
- Evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates
- Interfaces with Operations, Owners, and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
- Serves as technical advisor for the solution of difficult production problems
- Consults the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work
- Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Project Managers to modify schedule as needed
- Continuously expands and updates professional knowledge and hones training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Ability to work in various environments - from the lunchroom to the boardroom
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Primavera (P6) and / or CMMS for planning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
- Site based position, with fly-in fly-out
- Rotation shifts
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 8, 2019
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada