You are an experienced Quality Coordinator with exposure to vendor and offsite quality management. You will use your professional expertise to manage the inspection & test plan for the offsite vendors and subcontractors. You will play a key role in the successful delivery of the project; this position will offer you the opportunity to develop your quality career;
Join the Ledcor team in Burnaby today!
- Implement the Master Inspection and Test Plan for the offsite inspection activities for vendors and subcontractors based on the project Criticality Matrix
- Review fabricator and supplier inspection and test plans
- Review supplier’s quality documents for compliance with contract requirements
- Ensure inspection reports are documented and communicated to project personnel
- Report on non-conforming issues with offsite suppliers in accordance with project reporting requirements
- Coordinate inspections for offsite suppliers with OSSQ Quality Manager
- Coordinate and collaborate with operations team on offsite supplier Quality issues and schedule.Ensure documentation and closeout of offsite supplier contracts
- Communicate with Client and Designers on required Witness and Hold Points
- Providing KPI information as necessary to the Quality Manager to support project reporting requirements
- Coordinates source inspections and material release inspections
- Ensure inspection reports are communicated to the project in a timely manner
- Works collaboratively with Completions and OSSQ team to ensure supplier documentation is tagged and filed in a manner that is organized and retrievable for system-based turnover
- Understands the tools and techniques used in basic cause analysis and supports operations on working through root cause analysis and corrective actions for non-conformities
- Provides training informal/formal on Project requirements as they relate to background of expertise
- Effectively communicates revisions to drawings, codes, and/or specifications
- Reviews, reports and acts on performance metrics.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- 4+ years’ quality coordinator experience in a construction environment is required
- Exposure to coordinating inspections of offsite suppliers and subcontractors is essential
- Strong computer background, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A positive and team-oriented approach to work. Dependable and trustworthy.
- Site based 10 hours per day
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance – from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways. But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now! ---
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 7, 2019
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada