You are a Field Support Representative responsible for assigning work as well as answering calls from technicians and client dispatchers. You are a skilled dispatcher and problem solver managing client needs and our field workforce. You have a passion for customer service, strong communication skills and are a natural problem solver which allows you to ensure work gets completed safely, on time, and with a high degree of quality.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Port Coquitlam, BC today!
- Monitor daily workload in assigned geographical areas to ensure customers' requirements are met
- Handle inbound calls from technicians and offer assistance as required to manage workload
- Handle inbound calls from client dispatch teams to ensure effective coordination of resources and clear communication between teams
- Complete outbound calls to technicians to ensure job status information is up to date and accurate
- Assess daily workload and determine if any adjustments to the resource plan are required, including but not limited to contacting technicians to take additional shifts and or jobs to assist with high workloads
- Creation and management of reports, tracking unique bookings, system errors, etc.
- Ensure adherence to client procedural requirements as well as LTS specific processes
- Other duties as required
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others to influence outcomes
- Good judgment in discerning priority and non-priority issues making decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively handle both favourable and unfavourable customer interactions
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills
- Maintain high performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- This position will be required to work a variety of shifts from Sunday thru Saturday
- Schedules are variable and require flexibility to work evenings, weekends & holidays based on business needs
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Aug 22, 2019
1435 Broadway Street, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada