You are a detail oriented administrative professional looking for your next fast paced challenging opportunity. You will use your formidable skills to ensure the day to day coordination and facilitation of employee information regarding accommodations, on-boarding and training requirements for field based hourly and salary employees. Using your collaboration skills, you will partner with site and business unit leadership as well as shared service groups to ensure the smooth functioning of the project.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Coordinate all hourly hiring requests that are initiated from the field and ensure timely communication of requests and expected timelines
- Prepare camp and accommodation requests and liaises with appropriate lodging representatives
- Dispense information on travel and accommodations to field leadership and answers general inquiries
- Interface with the training and DriveSafe teams to ensure accurate reporting and timely capturing of existing training and drivers’ eligibility
- Liaise with training team to coordinate and schedule training as per course and employee availability
- Support Project Controls Manager to maintain the approved drivers list and employee training report
- May perform other duties as required
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or coordination role with exposure to human resources administration, orientation and/or trades recruiting administrative processes
- Completion of some post-secondary coursework in administration, with some coursework in recruiting/human resources an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to effectively juggle multiple and constantly changing priorities
- Must possess tact, diplomacy, attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service focus, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position -15 days on 6 days off, 12 hours per day
- LOA and/ or accommodations and per diem
- Remote locations
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 30, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada