You are a Field Employee Coordinator who will be responsible for the day to day coordination and facilitation of employee information regarding camp accommodations, onboarding and ongoing training requirements for field based hourly and salary employees. With guidance from the Manager of Stakeholder Relations, you will work collaboratively with site personnel and shared services support teams to ensure that employee information is effectively captured and communicated to the operations.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount BC!
- Coordinates all hourly hiring requests that are initiated from the field and ensure timely communication of requests and expected timelines
- Prepares camp and accommodation requests and liaises with appropriate lodging representatives
- Maintains databases for necessary accommodation reporting metrics
- Dispenses information on travel and accommodations to field leadership and answers general inquiries
- Interfaces with the training and DriveSafe teams to ensure accurate reporting and timely capturing of existing training and drivers’ eligibility
- Proactively works with Employment and Training Coordinator to identify when training is required
- Liaises with training team to coordinate and schedule training as per course and employee availability
- Assists with the administration of the approved driver verification process and ensures accurate reporting and communication
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or coordination role with exposure to human resources administration, orientation and/or trades recruiting administrative processes
- Completion of some post-secondary coursework in administration is preferred, with some coursework in recruiting/human resources an asset
- Effective organizational and planning skills and the ability to effectively juggle multiple and constantly changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Must possess tact, diplomacy, attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service focus, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Site based position
- 6 days on/1 day off shift rotation working 12 hours per day in remote locations during project construction
- Some travel will be required to office locations within Canada
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 7, 2019
735 Cranberry Lake Road, Valemount, BC, Canada