You are an experienced Project Controls Coordinator who will use your organizational and analytical skills to perform reporting, subcontracts administration, and provide technical and/or management support to operations for a progress monitoring tool.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Prepare complex reports in Excel for internal and external distribution
- Compile, review, analyze, and present large quantities of data via the progress monitoring tool
- Facilitate the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project
- Responsible for the administration and technical support for various in-house database applications
- Support the subcontract management process by providing assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Influence method and format of tables, charts and reports.
- Continuously improve project administrative processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies for the projects.
- Monitor procedures and practices, thinking creatively and strategically to create improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise to end users on the progress monitoring tool
- May perform other related duties as required
- 3+ years related work experience on a mainline pipeline project
- Completion of post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with engineering and construction-based cost systems. (Productivity, performance measurement, progress tracking, etc.)
- Ability to understand terminology and processes in project controls and extract relevant information
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 25, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada