You are an organized and detailed professional who will be responsible for the day to day coordination and facilitation of employee information and reporting to the Client. With guidance from the Manager of Stakeholder Relations, you will work collaboratively with site personnel and shared services support teams to ensure that employee information is effectively captured and communicated to the operations.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Coordinate all hourly hiring requests that are initiated from the field and ensure timely communication of requests and expected timelines to various stakeholders
- Prepare camp and accommodation requests and liaises with appropriate lodging representatives
- Maintain databases for necessary accommodation reporting metrics
- Dispense information on travel and accommodations to field leadership and answers general inquiries
- Interface with the training and DriveSafe teams to ensure accurate reporting and timely capturing of existing training and drivers’ eligibility as well as coordinate and schedule training as per course and employee availability
- May perform other duties
- 1 - 3 years of experience in an administrative or coordination role with exposure to human resources administration, orientation and/or trades recruiting administrative processes
- Completion of some post-secondary coursework in administration
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Effective organizational and planning skills and the ability to effectively juggle multiple and constantly changing priorities
- Must possess tact, diplomacy, attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service focus, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 25, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada