You are an experienced Security professional who will be providing advice to the planning of security responses to security incidents as well as coordinating with construction contractors and law enforcement.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Supervise the response and investigation of security incidents
- Establish and maintain effective Law Enforcement liaison
- Meet and work as required and liaise with TMEP Level 1 Security management
- When necessary meet and work closely with Contractor Security Leads from neighboring Project Spreads
- Coordinate and liaise with Construction Contractors and Law Enforcement
- Respond to security incidents as directed by the TMEP Security Manager
- Provide advice to the planning of security responses to security incidents
- Provide liaison with Law Enforcement during Gold Silver Bronze Command situations
- Participate in weekly and monthly security brieﬁngs by teleconference, or if necessary, in person
- 5+ years of experience in pipeline construction with 2+ years in a security leadership capacity is required
- Strong computer skills using the MS Office suite are required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Thorough and deep knowledge law enforcement practices and processes
- A exceptional safety record and the ability to work with a variety of individuals to reach solutions in conflict situations
- Ability to manage changing priorities and possesses a track record of successfully managing client relationships effectively
- Effective leader who can motivate and facilitate people and maintain effective relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 30, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada