You are a Senior Contracts Coordinator and are the primary contact for subcontractors with agreements in place. As the Senior Contracts Coordinator you will also be responsible for all commercial elements of onsite materials purchasing and service enlistment once the project has started.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount BC!
- Consideration of the Project Schedule and Workfront planning (RAS dates)
- Facilitation of RFQs, evaluation and sourcing tasks for material and services ordered from site
- Update of the Procurement Vendor Log
- Preparation and issuance of Purchase orders and Service Agreements
- Initial review of commercial risks or term/condition negotiation
- Ensure achievement of project conditions and advantages
- Ensure commercial adherence to the Prime Contract, subcontract, material purchase agreement and PO
- Point of Contact for subcontract execution and performance measures
- Orchestration of subcontract kick-off events
- Coordination of the Subcontractors start dates
- Subcontractor document management including pre-access documentation
- Adherence to Change management processes
- Preparation/facilitation of Subcontract Closeout
- Subcontract / Purchase Order / Service Agreement Revisions
- Over, Short and Damage resolution/coordination with site material controls and vendors
- Expediting of material and/or services as required to maintain the project schedule
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in project coordination, subcontract administration, dispatch, or logistics with an understanding of the pipeline, energy or construction industries
- Effective communication and coordinator with project disciplines and Procurement Manager
- Ability to interact with clients and negotiate with subcontractors while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction along with exceptional professionalism is a must
- Effective multitasking, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field will be considered an asset but is not required
- Experience computer background including programs such as MS Word and Excel
- A general understanding of databases and other software programs would also be an asset
- Site based position
- 6 days on/1 day off shift rotation working 12 hours per day in remote locations during project construction
- Some travel will be required to office locations within Canada
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 7, 2019
735 Cranberry Lake Road, Valemount, BC, Canada