You are a proven leader with an unrelenting drive for results and customer satisfaction. You are an Engineer-In-Training or Professional Engineer with experience working in pipeline construction. Your previous experience has provided you with a thorough knowledge of safety, quality, scheduling, and profit and loss management of multiple projects under your guidance. You will successfully drive short and long term objectives for the project team while ensuring the objectives align with the overall company direction.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes
- Maintains project systems and procedures including master filing system, project billings, cost accounting, project delivery status and reporting
- Performs general administrative and record keeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes; and maintenance of files, logs, drawings, specifications and submittals etc.
- Builds a strong and cohesive support team to ensure efficient project delivery by mentoring, guiding and coaching team to expand their capabilities
- Diligent with obtaining all daily reporting inputs from the field team and subcontractors.
- Tracks and reports regularly on project costs
- Maintains the Production/Build/Activity Logs
- Uploads and maintains all relevant documents into Documentation Management System (Aconex)
- Interacts with the local communities always preserving the Ledcor brand. Ability to work within environmentally sensitive and political environment
- May perform other duties as required
- 3-6 years of related work experience
- Post-secondary education in Construction or Engineering with a Professional Engineering designation
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs as well as familiarity with scheduling software
- Proven success in a results driven organization where success is measure on execution, delivery and safety on multiple projects
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to work with senior executives
- Ability to coach and develop team members through constructive feedback and providing opportunities for development
- Working knowledge of construction and engineering documents, drawings, and specifications
- Capable of identifying issues and generating solutions in moderately complex situations
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 17, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada