You are an experienced Traffic Control Supervisor who is responsible for supporting and managing project Traffic Management Plan and supporting Ledcor’s Health, Safety and Environmental Protection Program at the worksite level.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount BC!
- Implement the Ledcor Corporate HSE Program Manual and Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP), Project Traffic Management Plan (TMP) and Ministry of Transport construction requirements
- Interacts with owners and owner representatives as required on all safety issues
- Supervises all activity, exercises the authority to stop and correct any work should any conditions expose persons, property or the environment to imminent danger or noncompliance of the policies, programs or regulations
- Participates in all project planning meetings related to project work planning and scheduling to ensure planning processes include TMP requirements
- Communicates regularly with Safety Manager and Supervision in determining daily site traffic movement needs and ensure traffic control is implemented to meet or exceed the TMP and regulatory requirements
- Provides assistance with the preparation of traffic management information, advice on interpretation of local government OH&S regulations
- Liaises with regulatory authorities at the site level to promote safety and assist to resolve any issues of non-compliance
- Monitors subcontractors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements at a company, site and provincial level
- Completes all required monthly, weekly and daily reports
- On-call during non-working hours for notification regarding a site deficiency or incident
- Manages all traffic control staff on site
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- ATSSA certification required
- Knowledge of Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Traffic regulations
- Traffic Control design experience an asset but not required
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a passion for safety
- Site based position
- 6 days on/1 day off shift rotation working 12 hours per day in remote locations during project construction
- Some travel will be required to office locations within Canada
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid drivers license
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 7, 2019
735 Cranberry Lake Road, Valemount, BC, Canada