You are a Scheduler with experience in large scale pipeline construction projects. As the Scheduler, you will be responsible for the planning, development and coordination of the project schedule including tracking issues, analyzing data and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Prepare and distribute the schedule including any required updates
- Monitor and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule
- Monitor compliance and initiates corrective measures
- Contribute to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required, prior to proposal date, which sufficiently illustrates the sequence of work activities and contract time
- Maintain master schedule for each project and identifies and records the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled
- Evaluate actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates
- Interface with Operations, Owners, and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
- Serve as technical advisor for the solution of difficult production problems
- Consult the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work
- Provide information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Project Managers to modify schedule as needed
- Expand and updates professional knowledge and hones training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Ability to work in various environments - from the lunchroom to the boardroom
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Primavera (P6), Tilos, and / or CMMS for planning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 13, 2019
., Valemount, BC, Canada