As an Outside Business Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling a suite of TELUS business solutions to small and medium size customers within a defined territory and/or customer segment. This role requires someone to be highly motivated, is a team player, has a hunter mentality and is passionate for serving customers.
Ideally with 2+ years “Outside” sales experience, you have a track record of success and have developed the ability to deliver strong results by leveraging your excellent communication skills, funnel management expertise and commitment to ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.
- Build relationships with small and medium size customers by understanding their unique and evolving requirements
- Create value propositions utilizing TELUS’ business solutions that align with your customer’s requirements
- Actively prospect for new small and medium business customers
- Employ effective needs analysis techniques and negotiation skills to build and drive opportunities
- Effectively manage customer expectations and flawlessly process documentation after completion of sale
- Be a subject matter expert on Small Business Solutions to customers in your assigned territory
- Provide progress reports, updates, and sales data using Excel
- Provide funnel management, target/objective updates to deliver on all territory plans based on weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Participate in team meetings, sales and product training and ongoing mentorship
- Promote TELUS’ reputation as a community ambassador, supporting events and building community relations
- May perform other related duties as required
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales role within a dynamic fast paced organization
- Post-secondary and/or equivalent experience
- Superior communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and negotiation skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and acting, and committed to delivering excellence within a corporate structure
- Ability to informally lead and influence peers to drive performance is an asset
- Computer proficient; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc., and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools is an asset (SalesForce.com)
- Fluent in a second language is an asset
- Knowledge of the Telecommunication industry is an asset
- 50% - 70% travel required within Western Canada
- 100% Commission with opportunity for advancement to salary and commission for Senior Territory Sales Representative
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Nov 26, 2019
605 50 Street, Edson, AB, Canada