You are an organized and detail-oriented Project Coordinator with Industrial Construction experience. Interacting with a wide range of operations and project staff at all levels, you will provide technical support in the implementation of project and divisional management plans to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Apply today to join our Industrial Construction team in Edmonton!
- Implements and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures through the project duration
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones and maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications
- Supports the site Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) program through participation in worksite inspections, the worksite observation program, safety meetings, etc
- Coordinates the request for information (RFI) process, ensuring RFIs are distributed to affected trades and maintains RFI logs and redlines
- Prepares purchase requisitions for approval and assists with procurement of materials and equipment
- Supports the (sub) contract management process through the tendering, technical evaluation, and awarding of work or supply materials; assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Administers the change management process by identifying and documenting contract changes, and submitting change notifications and change request pricing to the client for approval within contractual timeframes
- Along with Project Superintendents develops, implements and tracks progress according to Installation Work Packages
- Assists with the development of the project schedule and tracking of project milestones and deliverables; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project and reviews with Project Manager/Superintendent
- Organizes project close-out by preparing turnover documents and assists in demobilizing the site and archiving documentation
- Professional Engineering, Technology designation or Journeyperson certification
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in any discipline related to multi-discipline Industrial construction such as Oil and Gas, or Power Generation.
- Able to read and understand construction documents.
- Strong computer background including experience with Microsoft Office, and scheduling software, such as Primavera is an asset.
- Experience with other construction planning and management software is an asset (3D model viewers, document management systems, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal and written form.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations.
- Travel with full time project location to be determined
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 28, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada