You are a Project Manager with a strong background in Industrial Construction. With 10+ years experience in the industry, you will assume a leadership role by providing guidance to project staff and be responsible for the smooth functioning of day to day operations using your well honed influencing skills.
Come join our Industrial team today!
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project.
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- Accountable for the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible outcome for schedule and financial targets
- Monitors project performance through regular reviews of functional schedules, project productivities and budget KPI’s
- Manages all risks and changes associated with the project contractual agreement
- Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Management of work processes and procedures relating to associated process improvements, training and personnel
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in multi-discipline Industrial construction such as Oil and Gas, or Power Generation.
- 5+ years experience working as a Project Manager in Industrial Construction. Managing a multi-discipline team of not less than 20 staff, with proven abilities in resource planning, performance management, target and objective setting, and development of staff.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, current construction practices and methodology.
- Strong negotiation/management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule.
- Knowledge of financial aspects of project management including estimating, budgeting, cost controls, and reporting. Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, understand and interpret stakeholder needs, and identify solutions to non-routine queries using both verbal and writing skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Travel with full time project location to be determined
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jan 14, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada