As a Sales Account Coordinator you will be part of an elite sales team with proven industry success with TELUS, one of the primary telecommunications companies in Canada. Your previous experience in sales allows you to provide a high level of customer service and professionalism while creating long lasting client relationships.
Our team, working throughout Canada in the telecommunications industry, is growing rapidly. If you are a like-minded, energetic, and entrepreneurial sales expert looking for a profitable opportunity you will excel in this market. No previous telecommunications experience is required!
- Fully furnished accommodations throughout your employment
- Additional sales bonuses and incentives
- Mobile phone, access to company vehicles, transportation to our project locations
- Industry leading sales training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
Be part of a growing team with lucrative opportunities for an experienced sales professional. Join the Ledcor Sales team today!
- Achieve sales targets – working with Strata’s and Building Owners negotiate Access Right Agreements
- Identify leads and potential new clients in multi-dwelling buildings
- Establish strong, long term relationships with building Owners and Property Management Companies
- Report back to management on challenges and successes against defined business KPIs
- Professionally represent Ledcor Sales and Telus
- Utilize business and sales expertise to provide business and market strategies
- Coordinate the logistics of Inside Wiring Build Schedules with Build Partners and Strata/Owners
- Secure Suite Wiring Permissions within Multi Dwelling Units as part of the Access Agreement process
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales role with long term clients in a dynamic fast paced organization
- Post-secondary education would be an asset
- Previous experience in real estate would be an asset
- Basic experience inputting and manipulating data using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a diverse team in multiple locations preferred
- Ability to analyze data and advise on potential new opportunities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in a second language is preferred
- Flexible schedule is required including evenings and weekends. Regular shift is Tuesday-Saturday
- 100 % Commission with opportunity for advancement - we do augment Salary when days are spent on the logistics side of the work with a pro-rated set daily commission.
- Moderate travel required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jan 4, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada