As an experience Project Controls professional you will not only support planning and cost functions on the project, you will play a strategic role in the success of the project. An advanced Primavera 6 user with previous experience in both planning and cost control; You will be responsible for the planning, development and coordination of the project schedule including earned value & delay analysis and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients.
Come join our True Blue team in Vancouver!
- Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates
- Monitors and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule
- Monitors compliance and initiates corrective measures
- Contributes to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required, prior to proposal date, which sufficiently illustrates the sequence of work activities and contract time
- Maintains master schedule for each project and identifies and records the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled
- Evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates
- Interfaces with Operations, Owners, and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
- Serves as technical advisor for the solution of difficult production problems
- Consults the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work
- Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Project Managers to modify schedule as needed
- Continuously expands and updates professional knowledge and hones training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Engineering Degree or Technology Diploma
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Ability to work in various environments - from the lunchroom to the boardroom
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Project, Primavera (P6) and / or CMMS for planning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 18, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada