You are an experienced Recruitment and Talent Acquisition leader looking for your opportunity to re-imagine ways to recruit new pools of diverse talent by designing and executing recruiting strategy across all levels of the company, from entry-level to experienced roles.
You deeply understand how to launch and sustain your strategic vision as a business partner to drive change within a large, complex organization. You enjoy working collaboratively, live to innovate and improve processes, and are passionate about attracting and retaining top talent. If you’re a thought leader – the type who not only thinks out of the box but doesn’t see the box at all – we want to hear from you!
Apply today to join our Human Resources team as a Director, Recruitment & Talent Acquisition! This office-based role can be in Vancouver or Edmonton.
As an integral part of the HR team, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing Ledcor’s long-term recruiting and TA strategy. You will leverage your extensive knowledge of the complex employment market, deep subject matter expertise in sourcing, workforce planning, and strategic planning to elevate recruitment and sourcing initiatives to attract talent, create an exceptional candidate experience and build a sustainable talent pipeline for the Ledcor group of companies.
As Director, Recruitment & Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Lead and create solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent efficiently – in response to and in anticipation of business needs.
- Manage a team of recruitment professionals and provide direction, coaching and mentorship.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including location strategies based on talent availability, and ensure a high-touch candidate experience.
- Create metrics to enable performance, analyze trends, and forecast needs.
- Partner with business leaders to design, build and execute strategic hiring plans to attract the world's best talent and hit aggressive growth targets.
- Oversee workforce planning initiatives: Understand workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the various stakeholders to feed into recruitment timelines.
- Set overall strategic direction for recruitment programs: campus, internships, military.
- Liaison with vendor relationships: LinkedIn, Workday, ATS, Indeed, Recruitment agencies.
- Lead targeted executive searches in partnership with the business and Senior Recruiters.
- Partner with Employee Communications to create and sustain employment brand campaigns and social media platforms.
- Drive for continuous improvement and innovative ways to better serve our customers and take initiative within your scope of influence when you see transformation opportunities.
- Travel (up to 25%) within North America is required.
- You have 10+ years of recruitment experience, including 5+ years’ in Recruitment Director / Talent Acquisition Director role within a complex, matrixed environment BA degree in Human Resources, Commerce or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of talent acquisition activities and best practices, including candidate sourcing, executive recruitment, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in large, diversified organizations.
- Even better, you may also have experience with Workday Recruitment.
- You are a respected business partner and care about relationships. You have proven experience in partnering with senior leaders and influencing strategy within an organization, and your results boosted business performance.
- You’re a charismatic leader. You’re admired for your facilitation, teambuilding, conflict resolution and relationship management skills. You have a passion for developing, coaching and leading a team of talent professionals.
- You have demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills. You love the challenge of coming up with groundbreaking solutions that improve the services we provide across the organization. Ideally, you have transformed the recruitment function in an organization.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills. You are an active listener, even when others’ perspectives are different from yours.
- You are a true team player. You model integrity, respect, sincerity, confidentiality and diplomacy.
- You are admired for your planning, organizational and detail-oriented skillset. You take pride in your ability to juggle multiple priorities, follow through and deliver results.
We have a strong culture at Ledcor. It starts with our people – from how we foster our safety culture to our shared desire to be part of something exceptional. We call our team True Blue.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 16, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada