You are an experienced Accounting Financial Analyst – who will assist in providing reporting and analysis to management to support the monthly financial review process. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties such as compiling divisional reports, financial analysis, annual audit support, account reconciliations, and PST returns filing.
Apply today to join us as an Accounting Financial Analyst. This office-based role in Vancouver!
- Completes monthly divisional financial reports and variance analysis
- Assists with financial and data analysis and reporting
- Assists in the preparation of journal entries by compiling, analyzing, and substantiating financial transactions as needed
- Assists with year-end audit requirements and prepares annual audit working papers and supporting documentation
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems. Utilize diverse technical skills including Microsoft Office to complete tasks and make the process more efficient
- Prepares PST returns and completes net filings
- Ensures accounting deadlines and cutoff schedules are followed
- Performs general ledger account reconciliations
- Perform other duties as required
- Post-secondary business degree or comparable education
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ progressive experience with full cycle accounting; experience in a multi-entity environment is preferred
- High level of proficiency in the use of Excel for data analysis and financial information reporting
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office programs
- Comfortable with learning and navigating new software and technology
- Must possess the ability to perform detail-oriented work, manage multiple competing priorities and work independently
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization
- Large ERP experience - an asset
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 10, 2019
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada