You are an experienced time and pay clerk who is a team player and takes pride in their attention to detail. Reporting to the Time and Pay Lead, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems. This includes time entry, weekly and bi-weekly payroll, CLAC affiliated subcontractor management, reporting, AP processing and LEM creation (when applicable). Interaction and communication with project teams are important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data.
Apply today to join our Ledcor team in Edmonton, AB!
- Prepare daily labour and equipment LEMs
- Receive processed AP invoices and back up for cost reimbursable charges, coordinate and prepare LEM for billing purposes
- Set up subcontractors (ISPs) in PCS
- Enter timesheets in PCS daily
- Prepare PCS report weekly and provide to AP department
- Process equipment time entry on a weekly basis from timesheets and summary sheets, ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained
- Run equipment data export from PCS, enter into JD Edwards weekly
- Enter new hire information of hourly and direct service providers (DSPs) and maintain employee records, including data change forms
- Maintain Insurance and WCB logs for DSPs, collect and file weekly invoices
- Enter payroll time from timesheets and summary sheets, check hours reports for consistency
- Run Exception report daily, specify reasons for the exceptions and distribute to project staff/management for review
- Prepare termination documentation and process record of employment for hourly employees
- Process living out allowances, travel pay and safety bonuses, when applicable
- Complete time and pay balance reports, ensure appropriate approvals are obtained
- Prepare hourly and salary payroll
- Organize and route pay stubs/cheques to hourly employee
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and possess a high school diploma
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 1, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada