You have Equipment Operator experience seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an earth works environment and are looking for an opportunity to be home at the end of each work day. You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Operates all functions of the haul truck, including staging, hauling and dumping procedures
- Operate a 644-980 Loader to perform heavy civil labour work such as loading trucks and moving material
- Operate dozers ranging in size from D3-D8 to move and grade earth, rock, gravel or other materials during construction and related activities
- Operate up to a size 850 excavator to perform heavy civil work around pipelines, utilities, and piles in a very congested plant setting
- Remove topsoil as required
- Ripping ground as required
- Fill out and understand an equipment log book
- Perform daily service and preventative maintenance on dozer equipment
- May perform other related duties assigned
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- May perform other duties as required
- Must be able to finish grade within 5mm tolerance
- Previous experience operating 40-ton articulated trucks in an earth works site environment.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSTS.09 (Construction Safety Training Systems)
- Valid Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract considered an asset
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast—as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now
Aug 20, 2019
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada