You are a motivated and tech-savvy Learning Specialist, seeking an opportunity to develop your skills in a large, fast-paced corporate environment. As a member of Ledcor's corporate Learning & Development team, you will play a key role in designing safety related learning programs. You will contribute to Ledcor’s success through the assessment of training needs, and creation of learning programs for leaders, managers and individual contributors.
Apply today to join our team in Edmonton.
- Design learning, including assessing and interpreting client needs, conducting needs assessments and designing solutions to ensure relevant content that meets identified needs
- Adapt, customize, and convert safe work practices using engaging learning formats
- Apply adult learning principles to ensure positive and effective learning experiences
- Build and apply knowledge of best practices, emerging trends, and advancements in learning design and delivery
- Gather participant feedback and course evaluation data to recommend adjustments to content or curriculum
- Partner with multiple Subject Matter Experts and Senior Leaders to extract, consolidate and translate training needs to develop appropriate learning solutions
- Liaise and collaborate with internal team members and multiple SMEs for content review and feedback
- Produce storyboards and write/edit scripts for training presentations and videos
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating learning and delivering training in a corporate environment.
- Related degree and/or professional Learning & Development certification would be an asset
- Experienced in conducting learning needs assessments with business clients using a variety of analysis methods
- Ability to accurately scope and manage training development timelines or related project management experience required
- Sound knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices related to instructional design, and adult learning and development
- Experience with video editing and eLearning software experience or similar software is required (examples: Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro, Camtasia etc.).
- Graphic design experience is an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to respond to changing organizational requirements and schedules
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 26, 2019
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada